Current Projects In Our Lab
- Variation in masticatory biomechanics and jaw shape in an elderly human population in Buffalo, New York (Tseng, Hathaway, Luo, Stone Fall 2016-Spring 2017).
- Craniodental structure and biomechanics of carnivoramorphan mammals (Tseng, Lo, Gilmore, Marston, Luo, Zhu in collaboration with J. Flynn, C. Grohe, and A. Prybyla, American Museum of Natural History).
- Mandibular biomechanics and diet of large felids and hyaenids (Tseng, Zhu, in collaboration with L. DeSantis, Vanderbilt University).
- Mandibular biomechanics of otters (Tseng in collaboration with D. Su, Cleveland Museum of Natural History and X. Wang, Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County).
- Skull structure and biomechanics of extant primates (Tseng in collaboration with C. Terhune, University of Arkansas).
- Structure and biomechanics of the carnivoran vertebral column (Tseng in collaboration with B. Figueirido, University of Malaga [Spain]).